Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Life is just a box of Chocolates

I've been so busy with my kids and the candy. I've made some new friends and I'm looking forward to getting to know a few of you better. Loved speaking with Lori Craig yesterday. It might not seem like it would be that difficult but finding the perfect container for one's product can be a challenge. I am not kidding when I tell you that these boxes are exquisite, and they can be kept in the fridge or freezer which is important when storing my treats. Some of you have had trouble leaving comments, but I believe I have changed my setting to make it easier to drop by and let me know what you think. Sent some candy out yesterday. My hairdresser's anniversary is on Valentine's Day and her lucky husband will be receiving his "bites" soon.

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SPECIAL FRIEND MARLA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home