Thursday, April 13, 2006

SPRING BREAK BEGINS!

Don't know why I'm excited about it 'cuz it's not like I'm going anywhere exciting. But it is SPRING and I do enjoy the extra 2 hours of sleep in the morning. I will be working with my usual clients and also filling some special candy orders for Easter. Just delivered an order to the lucky winner of the 43rd St. Kids Preschool auction and have been making extra batches this week to give to my friends and all who help make my life easier. Thanks...you know who you are. I'm still loving my new blackberry filling...made with 90 proof liquor called 99Berries. Ever heard of it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Smiles said...

I am glad its spring too. No I never heard of that flavor. But sounds good.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No but it sounds wickedly good!

Hope you enjoy your break! It is going to be 80 degrees here today. Hard to believe.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you actually take your extra sleep hours?

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home