Wednesday, March 29, 2006

They won!

We had a blast last night at the game. The Westside All-Stars won! It was a close game, tied 23 to 23 at the half. It was great to see Longhorn play. Afterward we all went out to dinner with our friends and got home just in time to watch the worst, most boring American Idol ever. The song choices were really poor last night, although contrary to what Simon said, we loved Mandisa.

Just finished dipping my candy order for tomorrow. Clients will be arriving soon. The weather is starting to warm up. Since there's no school tomorrow and I have to deliver to the Upper West Side, maybe my sweet girl and I will go to the Museum of Natural History and/or Central Park. LIFE IS SWEET and SO'S MY CANDY! A free sample goes to the first two readers who leave a comment. Sample will be sent by mail so I will contact you to get your address. Have a good day people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Smiles said...

I am glad your son won. Way to go. You don't have to send me a sample of your candy that is way too expensive. I just wanted to say hello.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saying hello....what kinda candy do you make? Mandesa does very well every week. She has a huge voice and seems like a really nice person. I think my favorite is Taylor just because he's kinda kooky and has been working at it for so many years trying to get a break...

Wonder how some off them will do at Country?

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home