Saturday, April 01, 2006

APRIL FOOL'S DAY

I want to be Betsy in Portland. She has a great blog called MY WHIM IS LAW! I don't know how to do links so I can't send you to her....I know, I'm pathetic.

This week was weird. Hearing those tapes from 9/11 that were released brings it all back. Can't help but feel heavy in the heart again. But I had my own tape to listen to when one of my kid clients called...her baby was vomiting blood, the ambulance was on it's way and she needed me to come take her 2 year old son while they went to the hospital. Panic, sheer panic! It all turned out okay, but I love that little sweetie sooooooooooo much. Love her brother. Love the parents. I am a lucky lady. All of the people that I work for are dear to me.

Made a special order of creme de menthe for one of John Curtis-Michael's events. Delivered them. More orders on the horizon.

Longhorn is off doing community service today. Helping a friend with his project...helping at an adopt-a-pet event. Little girl and I were going to go to Herald Square and shop, but it's 11AM already and we're still in our p.j's....maybe tomorrow. A day with nothing planned to do really seems like a blessing right now. Happy daylight savings time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Smiles said...

Where is Herald Square? I am not familiar with anything in NYC.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A day with nothing planned is a blessing indeed!

Hope the baby was okay.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Wow - no one EVER has wanted to be me...! Thank you, thank you...

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home