Saturday, April 08, 2006

All's Well

It's been great to get back to my life. The children are at their father's for the day and tonight and even though the weather was icky I managed to go to Victoria Secret's and get fitted and also purchase a couple of unmentionables...I was gonna say "over the shoulder boulder holders", but......It's been a long time since "the twins" have had such a nice comfortable home.

Haven't put any effort or money into myself or "style" for so long. This past year I went back to getting my high-lights and a great cut from my talented and wonderful hairdresser, and friend, Adele. The next thing on my list is to work on my wardrobe. My little girl and I like to watch "What Not To Wear" and it's time for me to tackle the sometimes unpleasant task of getting myself some style. Unfortunately Stacy & Clinton (the hosts of the aforementioned show) did not stop by and give me a VISA card with my own name on it for $5,000, but that will not stop me.

Spring Break starts on Thursday and lasts until April 23rd. I'll be working like crazy but that's okay. I think the weather will be better and there's nothing I love more that all the kidlettes that come thru Annie's Kiddie Camp and Day Spa... and that's the truth. What have you been up to Deana, Sherri, Barbara,....keep me posted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Hi Annie,

Just thought I'd come by and say Hi. I have the same problem with style. I'm much more into comfort, but it's good to rejuvenate things once from time to time. I highlighted my hair for awhile too, but kind of got tired of keeping it up, so just went back to my natural color. I like your blog...I'll be back.... -Joy

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got to pamper yourself a little bit. Sounds like you had a good weekend. I am glad to back home. This morning we have the heating and air folks here working so I am trying to hide in here with the computer and out of their way!

I have to keep my hair highlighted. I take it dark and I just can't stand it for long.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Smiles said...

I watch that show too. I told my daughther I would love for them to pick me for a clothes make over. I am going to get my hair highlighted next month. Can't wait I always do it for summer.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home