Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back to School

The kids went back to school yesterday with all of their teachers and counselors alerted to what they did/saw on their spring vacation. My son attended a session on Friday with experts that the building brought in. He came home with some stuff for me to read on how to help your teenager deal with tragedy. Both kids met with their school counselors.

I haven't been sleeping well. So today it's hitting me. The sadness of what happened. I'm sure not sleeping is contributing to that. My son has a basketball playoff game after school and my ex is picking up little girl and taking her to the game. I can use some quiet time.

I was gonna make some candy for some of you...you know who you are...but I'm not promising I'll get to it this week. I'm gonna try and lay low, take care of some paperwork, and try and recharge my battery.

American Idol is tonight and you know I always like that! Love songs are the theme. Can't wait to hear what Deana has to post after tonight's show. I love your take on the show, girl.

Thanks for checkin' in on me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Hope you found that quiet time yesterday Annie. I'm a fan of American Idol too. Someone's going to go tonight...I have my preference. Take care....

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I discovered your blog through my friend Deana at Friday Nigh Fish Fry. I have enjoyed reading your posts. It seems we have a lot in common (about the same age, kids, an ex)

If you don't mind, I plan to make you one of my daily stops while I have my morning coffee!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home