Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter & Taxes

It's been a hell of a week. I'm usually Miss Positivity, but this week has been one for the books. Yes, there was a full moon. And yes, I'm a moon child (Sun sign is Cancer...I turn 50 on July 16th), and yes, most of this week was quite lovely, but at the risk of turning my candy blog into a ranting and raving, bitching and moaning diatribe-like thingy madingy, I better just shut up and get through Monday. It's 4 AM in the morning. The bunny has been here and I hope the kiddos will be pleased with her visit. Boy child/man (Longhorn) no longer eats candy so I see that his basket contains lots of those 99 cent travel-size goodies from the drug-store and free coupons for smoothies...he gets his braces on Tuesday, ouch! My little girl should be happy that Ms. Easter bunny brought that pretty feathery pen that she has begged for everytime we walk through the drug store and many more things that would excite ME if I was six years old.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY FRIENDS. Thanks to my beloved girlfriend Chris for doing my taxes. And doing Longhorn's taxes. Thank-you to my employer Warner Brothers for our residual checks for "Mickey Blue Eyes". Yes, we can be seen in the opening scene. Takes place in an auction house, Hugh Grant is the auctioneer, and I'm bidding on a painting of a naked butted woman. My boy was 5 years old when this movie was made and he was/is sooooooo cute. Night, night, sweet dreams.

2 Comments:

Blogger Smiles said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Annie.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that is just the coolest thing...to be in a movie. Now I want to rent it again to see you and your son. I watched it when it was out......long ago.

What in the world are you doing up at 4am? and Blogging? Don't you need some sleep?

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home