Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Good Stuff

I didn't get to totally focus on the show last night because the kids came home late from the game (he won!) and Chinese food with their Dad...They had baths to take and stuff to organize for the next day before the show came on, but....

David Foster was so abrasive. Didn't his wife come out and divorce him this year...she was sitting in the audience in the row Kevin Nealon was sitting in.

Paula's definately enjoying a cocktail before/during the show. She was like a skit on Saturday Night Live last night!

Pickler's gotta go.

Katherine's dress was so bad. "She's too young to have back fat", my girlfriend said when she called me during commercial. She's a beautiful girl, but I was focusing on the panty line/thigh bulge problem.

I'm feeling a lot better today. I have two of my favorite little guys here today. The sun is shining. I have two blossoms on my walking iris. And a frig full of food and drink....who could ask for anything more!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you notice when Katharine's dress split and she showed her panties! I cracked up. I did notice her lines, a girl that young shouldn't have on such tight panties either to even make a bulge.

I do hope you guys are healing after the horrific episode. Try to get that sleep caught up. Hey and thanks for the shout out on the blog post yesterday! That was nice!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Annie, finally the right decision. It was time for Kellie to go...thank God they didn't vote someone else. It's getting interesting. Take care....

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home