Sunday, August 13, 2006

Vacation Time

Little Miss Lady and I are off on our trip to Greenport tomorrow morning. We are taking the train at 7:40 AM from Penn Station. She's never been on a real train before, other than the subway, and I think she will enjoy the sights. We are looking forward to a concert at Mitchell Park tomorrow night and all of the other fun that awaits us.
Son leaves the following day to Lake Champion for a week at Young Life camp. I feel a little weird leaving him here for a day, but his Dad is two blocks away and friends and activities abound on the plaza. He has strict instructions to not have any friends here while we are gone...famous last words, right? I trust him and am confident that he won't blow that trust.
Have a great week friends and I'll be back Friday! Annie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation Annie. I love trains and your ride sounds like so much fun! Be safe!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Smiles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Smiles said...

Have a great time Annie enjoy the sights and sounds and come back enlightened. A train ride is wonderful. When I was a child my grandfather worked for Amtrack so I rode on the train everywhere with him. Those are some of the best memories I have of my childhood. Make memories dear friend

7:01 PM  
Blogger Suzann said...

Hey Annie - hope your trip is excellent - safe travels and have fun.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home