Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sweet Nothings

Nothing going on here. Teen son returned from Florida. He had a blast and we enjoyed hearing about his trip over family dinner the other night. Little miss lady has one more week of camp and next week we are heading out for a little girl-time in Greenport.
Today I cared for a darling three month old sweetie girl. So tiny and cute. Smiling and talking. Smelling so sweet. My first time with her and I hope not my last. Hope you had a great week-end. Can't believe summer is flying by. School is just around the corner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Smiles said...

Question Annie. Do you have daycare? Or do you just babysit friends kids? I always wanted to ask you and keep forgeting to ask. Glad you had a good weekend. Take care

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home