Sunday, July 23, 2006

Summer Perfection

The ear piercing went well and she is so happy to have them done. She was a trouper! They didn't bleed or anything and she looks so grown up with them...that is until she smiles and her baby teeth, her top ones, that have a huge space between them, and are poking out they are so loose, give her away. She's my beautiful little girl. Earrings aglow and happy heart to match.
The weather today in New York City is perfect. Nice breeze, unbelievable blue sky, puffy white clouds. I'm heading out to the playground now...with my sangria in a tippy cup! Don't tell.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey the tippy cup is a good idea for when the little ones are over with me and I am worn to a frazzle!

I am very happy for her and her newly decorated ears!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Smiles said...

Hey hope you had fun with your sippy cup. Its hot here and miserable. Glad she liked having her ears pierced brings back memories for me.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Suzann said...

Tippy cup - LOL. Love it Annie

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home