Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sweet Some Things

Last night was another night of entertainment on the Plaza. Some spanish music. It was a lovely evening weather-wise...and nice to see our community out enjoying themselves. Went to the library yesterday and got some books for my son to read before starting his freshman year at Bronx Science. Got little miss lady some books as well and she finished them all last night! Good to see her taking such an interest in books.
The weather today is breezy and delicious. Such a welcome change after our heat-wave.
I've booked our trip for next week and I look forward to getting some time off to recharge my battery. There's nothing like a break from the city. A well-deserved break if I do say so myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger dark star said...

can candy post pictures

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home