Sunday, July 09, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAUGHTER!!

What a delight you are! Yesterday was your party and it was a lot of fun. Today is your actual day and we just had a lovely morning celebrating with your girlfriend at her party. Now you are at the pool with her and her family and friends and I'm here taking a little break. Mom is pooped. I ache I am so tired. Wanted to let the world know that I love you. Happy 7th birthday. Happy 8th birthday to Lucy, your friend. I love you little girl. Mom XXX

3 Comments:

Blogger Smiles said...

Happy Birthday Annies Daughter.I am glad your birthday was a good time. I am thinking about you Annie.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh, such a cute post Annie!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! May your year be filled with delight.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home