Friday, June 30, 2006

Fairy Tales

I enjoyed reading about your experiences with the tooth fairy.
My little girl will be at her Dad's this week-end.
Son comes home tomorrow night.
So I have one kid-free night tonight.
With all the company and activities we had in the month of June, I'm tired.
What to do?
What will you be up to?
Saw Star Jones on Larry King last night. What did you think? Somethings up with her breathing. She doesn't sound too good. Do you have an opinion of her? Just wondering.

4 Comments:

Blogger Smiles said...

I didn't watch the television program so I cannot comment on Star's breathing. She seems to have lost a signifcant amount of weight. How did she do it? Barbaric surgery or what? Have a great night off with no kids pamper yourself maybe a bubble bath or glass of wine. Take care Annie

3:55 PM  
Blogger Smiles said...

Bariatric Surgery hee hee I really am not spelling good today..

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she lost all her crediblility when she pimped her wedding, that is a joke in itself, and then she lost so much weight but denied the surgery soooo....I think she lost what she was hired to do and I doubt many will miss her.

I don't watch the View anyway.

Having a good weekend Annie? Hope your 4th is fun.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Smiles said...

Happy 4th Annie.. Where are you girl? I miss you.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home