Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fireworks

Wonderful evening last night. After more than 20 summers here in the city last night for the first time I got to see the Macy's 4th of July fireworks. Our wonderful friends invited us to their family's annual party on the Eastside. The party is held on this spacious rooftop terrace...the food, drinks and spectacular display were amazing! It was really a blast...no pun intended.
This morning my little sweet angel girl went to her first day at summer camp here "at the plaza". It was/is raining cats and dogs today so that will put a damper...again, no pun intended, on the wiffle ball and other outdoor activities. My first client arrives in minutes.
This Saturday is my girl's 7th birthday party..her actual birthday is Sunday the 9th. So I have a lot of things to do to get ready for it. Will make the cake tomorrow.
What did you do for the 4th?

3 Comments:

Blogger Smiles said...

We watched fireworks and went to bed. Hee Hee

3:43 PM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Hi Annie,

This Saturday is my granddaughter, Bella's, birthday too....3 years old. We had a wonderful 4th with fireworks and all...family reunion. Bella and Bastian were here and loved it all....they left to go home today....grammy needs a nap....but, I miss them already.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great 4th. I can only imagine the grandness of your fireworks there.

We had a great time hanging out at my parents setting off fireworks for the kids and eating ice cream. Simple but very nice!

Hope your little one is enjoying herself at camp!
Have a nice weekend!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home