Monday, September 18, 2006

Falling behind

It's been awhile between posts because I've been too busy. Taking care of the kids and fulfilling everyone's needs has been time-consuming and frankly doesn't seem to be interesting fodder to put out for others to read. Life as a single-mom continues to challenge me. This is our third year now, the kids and I... The first year was such a relief to be out of such a horrible situation. Last year was cool because I had proof that I could do it. Now I feel like everyone is doing so well it's time for MY life to improve. But I don't know what that means. Although I've never been happier, I'm a little bored.
Just wanted to say hi to my friends in blogville.

7 Comments:

Blogger Buffy said...

Well done you!

And I mean that too.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Smiles said...

I am saying hi back my dear friend. My life is so damn busy too

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am glad you came out to say hi. I can't blame you...it must be a busy schedule. But at least you let us know how you're doing every now and then!
Here is wishing you some excitement and something wonderful just for you!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Annie, it sounds like you're finding out as you go along. That's the journey we all take after any major adjustment. You are in a beautiful spot...life is good now with you and your kids. You've done a truly wonderful job. Now you need to do something for YOU. It's not always easy to figure out what that "something" is...but enjoy the search. Cheers!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Smiles said...

Hi Annie how are thing going for you? you sound busy...

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cootie bugs? a virus or illness in the way I am using it...germs! Martin has had sore throat and a head cold all week. My sinuses stay messed up this time of year anyway but now I have developed a Urinary Tract Infection. The first one in a long time. So we are just a couple of old run down coots right now!
Hope you and the kids are well.
Are they enjoying the new school year?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Suzann said...

Oh Annie - step by step - building your life anew - holding your children, making your place in your community - gathering your strength - the future is just around the bend. YOU - such a celebration.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home