Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Living It and Loving It

Having a beautiful time my friends. My days are so full now that I don't post as much. Don't really feel the need to lately, but don't want to lose touch with some of you. My daily business has been bustling and bringing me much joy. I even worked everyday of the three day week-end. Last week on Monday I celebrated Yom Kipper with a colonoscopy! My own version of ethnic cleansing. I turned 50 in July you know so there you have it. Little Miss Lady and I celebrated by going to Macy's and purchasing two swivel/rocker/recliners...very comfortable. I've got three little ones asleep here so I thought I'd say hey!

3 Comments:

Blogger Smiles said...

Glad your doing okay. Oh a colonoscopy how fun. I will have to have one in another year. Yipee Skippy.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

It all sounds good Annie. You sound very happy...that's all that counts. We'll be around. Life has a way of stepping and changing things up on us sometimes...it's good.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG a colonoscopy! Sorry! Ouch.

So good to hear from you...thanks for your sweet comment. We are dealing.

I am so happy that your life has taken off in a good way...I understand about the not wanting to post...it is hard to make the time. But I am so afraid I would lose contact with some folks I really like.
So please come back every now and then just so I know how you're doing!
Besides when I am in NY I want to get to meet you!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home