Friday, May 12, 2006

A FULL MOON

Thanks for worrying about me... my friends from Bloggerville....what a wonderful banquet we had tonight for son's basketball team. My guy won MOST IMPROVED PLAYER. I would say, after losing 50 lbs. since Nov. 28th (the start of the season) I would think you'ld be able to improve your game. The game of life. I am so proud. I've had a few folks out there ask, "How'd he do it?" To me, it's a great story, and when I have the time to tell it properly, I will.

We are all so tired. Him from his 48 hours in Washington D.C. Me from my crazy schedule. I feel the effects of the full moon. Do you?

What are you doing for Mother's Day? Hope it's a good week-end for you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Smiles said...

Sounds like you all had a busy day. I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to you Annie. Take care and when things settle down for you email me. Love ya

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Annie!

Congrats to your son. Most improved! I think that is just wonderful. He is having a good week.

I love the full moon!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home