Thursday, May 11, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

May 12, 1992. TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY. Happy 14th birthday! He has been on a field trip to Washington D.C. He is spending the night with his Dad who went on the trip with him...I'm writing this on the evening of May 11. He wants to skip school on his big day so I'm letting him. I have lots of kidlettes coming thru Annie's Kiddie Camp and Day Spa tomorrow. Then in the evening we are celebrating his basketball season with his team and their families at a pot-luck nearby. Not the best way to spend his birthday...seeing as I won't be free 'til 5:30pm and the shindig starts at 6:45pm I think we have decided that little sister and I will give him his presents and celebrate with him AFTER the banquet. We spent some time today making him a cake and decorating it. We made WELCOME HOME and HAPPY BIRTHDAY signs for his return tomorrow. I'm beat.
Hope everyone has recovered from last night's American Idol. You Chris fans are amazing. Heard today that he has already got an offer to front a famous band. He'll do just fine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Happy Birthday to your son Annie. It sounds like he will have a pretty cool birthday to me.

Chris has an offer already? That's no surprise, is it? I'll be anxious to hear what happens with him. Take care...

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see a post up! I get worried.

Happy Belated Birthday to your teenager. I hope he enjoyed DC. Sounds like he was having quite a big day!

Happy Friday to ya!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Smiles said...

Happy Birthday to your son my dear friend. I was worried as I have not heard much from you but now I know why. Your one busy woman. Take care

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home