Thursday, May 04, 2006

STUFF

So, I know, I left you hanging there in regards to my week-end. Even my teen-ager said, "Wow, Mom, what a blessing!", when I carted in our beautiful new beveled mirror in an intricate wooden carved frame that looks stunning over our sofa. I got a few lamps, a coffee-maker, some beautiful plates and dishes, towels, sheets...let's see, my girl got three soft stuffed animals and a lovely Irish doll on a stand. Tupperware, silverware....what a wonderful gift.

Thanks to the Aaronson's for being such givers! I know, I know, you were going back on a plane and had to put the stuff out in the trash before your landlord did his final walk-through, but under the circumstances, you'll never know how much your "stuff" means to me and my kids!
Good-luck in Florida!

Sunday we went on a shopping spree for my son....he has lost over 50 lbs. so he needed quite a few things. Got him a set of 20 lb. weights. He's really looking forward to his 14th birthday.

Hope all is going well with everyone. More later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Smiles said...

Hi Annie sounds like you got alot of really neat things. I am happy for you and you sound happy so that is all that matters. I am so impressed with your son. How did he lose all that weight? Hes a good looking boy.. take care my blog friend and have fun with your new things.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I found my candy at the PO when we got back in town today. I had a piece as soon as we got home....very, very good. I put the rest in the freezer to store. (and sneak out when my husband isn't around). That was so sweet of you.

What a great thing your son is doing....good for him. He has a right to be happy with himself and I hope he is. I think that is wonderful.

How exciting about all your new stuff. I know that had to be nice, coming in with all those goodies! I hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy putting the goodies out!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home