Monday, May 15, 2006

THE BEST MOTHER'S DAY EVER

Saturday night my son came home with a balloon that said HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Sunday we woke up and the day couldn't have been more fun. Little girl and I ran to Macy's quickly to return some make-up that I got Sat. that was the wrong stuff. It was a quick trip and a nice walk to and from.
By the time we got back he was done with his homework and we went out for a delicious brunch. My kids were happy and funny and kind to each other and it was one of those rare times when all is right with the world.
Son gifted me with so many things. Things I wanted and things I love. The Pink CD that I have wanted since I heard the song "Mister President" on Rosie O'Donnell's blog, and bath products.
I love bath products!!
We went and saw a great movie, "Akeelah and The Bee". What a wonderful film! We all enjoyed it so much.
We got home just in time to get ready for the finale of "Survivor". We love to get together, the three of us and watch this show. We really get invested in the outcome of this show and I love to see my children snuggling together and enjoying our lives. God is good and I thank Him for all our blessings!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annie that was the sweetest post.

I love the Pink Mr. President song. It brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad you had such a lovely moment for your Mother's Day.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

It's the small things that make you realize how blessed you are. Beautiful day Annie.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home