Tuesday, May 23, 2006

IDOL-RIFIC!

The show was so great tonight. Taylor singing Stevie Wonder, Elton John and his original song, well, words fail me. My kids and I rocked, rolled and spine-tingled on that last song. How exciting that he will be our American Idol tomorrow night. I've been perusing the blogs of some of the McHaters tonight and you people crack me up! In that J-lo inspired dress her McBooty was aglow. I don't know if that's a good thing...my teen-age son thought it was. What was your take on the show? Gotta go. Miss Annie out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Toonces kept saying they needed to shoot her in some better angles or get her a new dress! She's got back, thats for sure!

Taylor must win!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Annie! Hope you are ready for a nice long fun weekend!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Smiles said...

Have a nice Memorial weekend with your children. I am taking Joe out on a pass.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home