Thursday, May 18, 2006

Pampering of a different kind

If you've visited here before you most likely know that my life is focused on babies, children and candy. A sweet combination. But today I took the day off and got my hair cut and high-lighted. Then I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure. Heaven.
Actually I didn't totally take the day off because as I speak I have a sweet baby asleep in her stroller next to me and her slightly bigger sister watching t.v. in the other room with my girl. The parents are out on a date and except for the fact that my son just came home and complained that it's cramping HIS t.v. time all is well in my world.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do have a sweet combination.

Hope you love your new cut and color! That is always nice.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Smiles said...

You deserve all that Annie way to go...

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home