Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This 'n That

Beautiful morning here in the Big Apple. We loved Idol last night. Great songs. Wonder who will go tonight. What do you think? This week-end is the International Food Festival here on 9th Ave. My son's birthday party is Saturday and it will be a 24 hour affair...he and his friends hanging, going to the festival, playing basketball and from 9-11pm taking a nice limo ride around Manhattan. I've been planning the food which has been a lot easier this year.
I've got some clients today but my day starts a little later than usual.
Candy-wise I donated to the SPRING FUN at P.S. 51 festival that will be held June 3rd, 11-4. Located at 520 W. 45th Street.
Also, I got such a kick out of sending some candy to my two favorite bloggers, Deana at Friday Night Fish Fry, and Sherri at Just Me. These ladies have become part of my day and it was nice to give them a treat. They both gave me positive feed-back and we love that!
Got a call from a caterer client last night who left a message about expanding my product line...he has an idea...can't wait to hear what that is. So what's new with you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I loved Idol last night too Annie. Your guess is as good as mine as to who will leave. Catherine's "Over the Rainbow" was amazing. What's not to love about Taylor? I thought Elliot did great. I have a feeling it might be Elliot. He's such a great guy.
Take care...

9:21 AM  
Blogger Smiles said...

I loved Idol too. Its always fun to see who makes it and who doesnt. I loved the candy and will say its the best I have ever tasted. Hope your son has an awesome party on Saturday. I wish him the best. A limo ride wow...Take care Annie

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliott sure had a huge reception in Richmond. I have a feeling his mother is dying....especially the way Paula acts with them. Good kid, I wish him well. And I hope Taylor wins.

A limo ride around Manhatten....that will be really cool.

And they will love your candy!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home